Sorry for all those that have been sticking with us and haven't seen any new pics or videos. Here is something for now.
Nana and Pa saw how much Lance was into jumping and bouncing so they found this cool Frog Trampoline for Lance. Pa, I got it put together in under an hour! I had to recruit the services of Karen to run the rubber cord though. Not a difficult task.
Thanks so much.
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
How adorable! Lance is just getting cuter and more confident daily. I can't tell which I enjoy more..the pictures of Lance or hearing the happy parents in the background. I love you guys, and am SO proud of you.
Aunt Judy E'Lane
Looks like Karen is getting a work out also. Good to hear ya'll laughing and talking. This web site is great!
We were having trouble with our google account so, just checking to see if this will go thru.
Have sent emails.
Hugs and Kisses, Nana and Pa
ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whew-II thought you had forgotten about us out here. Lance looks great-his motor skills are REALLY coming along. It really makes me realize (even though I was aware of this) how MUCH stimulation (or lack of) affects our babies. But even more importantly, he looks happy. And that says it ALL.
love,
Uncle Tim, Aunt Judy, Alexis, and Macy
I don't always post a comment, but I check your blog almost every day! I loved the last video!!! Lance is so precious and I know you guys are just full of joy. I am so inspired by the work of God in your lives. Keep posting and know that you are still in our thoughts and prayers!
Love,
Stacie, Jason, Bryce & Kade
Yea!!! I've been checking about every other day. Maddie is jealous of the froggie tramp. She made me play the video over and over as she began to jump on the bed. What a precious family the three of you make. Lance looks as if he's been with you guys forever. Hope everything is going really well. Keep'em coming.
Love, Suzie
Post a Comment