I tried to edit the last post to add captions to the pictures, but somehow it is not working at this time...so I will put them in this post. :o)
The first picture is of Lance in his skunk costume at therapy on Halloween. It was adorable. I wish you could have seen him walking around with the skunk tail. hee hee!
The second picture is when Lance started noticing each individual light on the Christmas tree. He makes his sound that means 'light' as he points to each one. It is really sweet.
Third...Lance and two of his cousins on Christmas morning when he received his rocking horse on springs. He has been having a ball with that for sure!
Fourth...He fell in love with a teddy bear that plays music at Target one day. Santa found out and put it in his stocking. This is him sharing with daddy. When the music plays he 'rocks it to sleep.'
Fifth...Lance's second time he bit into an apple. That day he decided to try every apple in the bowl. ha! He especially loves red apples.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment