We are trying not to get our hopes up, but we also had a couple come look at our house for the third or fourth time. Whoo-hoo. Maybe we will be able to move a little closer to JM's job to cut down his commute. I have to say I will miss this house, though.
Probably the best part of our week was Thursday when John Michael and I were able to see our now 14 week old baby by ultrasound...yes, you read that right, I am pregnant. :o) It was so much fun. I have to be honest, we were both fairly nervous about it, considering our past pregnancy. But this little baby looked as healthy as can be and was moving all over the place. (the 1/3 of a Dr. Pepper probably helped that out. hee hee!) We will have a level II ultrasound in 4 or so weeks just to make sure that everything is in fact going well. So, if you haven't noticed already, I have attached two pictures from the ultrasound. Enjoy! Disclaimer: I say 'she' but we are not sure the baby is a girl yet.
Here she had just taken a gulp. You can see her head on the left with profile, teeth buds, spine down the bottom and the dark spot is her stomach. Don't worry she has legs, you just can't see them in these pictures. :o)
She is a little more curled up here with a clearer profile. Her right arm is up by her head and left arm is up and slightly across her chest. You can see her eye sockets and teeth buds.



10 comments:
Congratulations you guys!!!!
COngrats! Your baby is already adorable!
YAY! I will be praying for a fabulous 6 months to come ;) What is that...beginning of November?
Congratulations! What fabulous news. We will be remembering all of you in our prayers.
Yippee!!! So excited for you guys! I have confidence that God will take care of everything, and you're going to have a beautiful new addition to your already wonderful family!
YEAH!!!!! I can't wait to meet her!!!!
Love you guys!
Absolutely Incredibly Awesome!!!!! There's all kinds of adjectives I could use about this post! Your so sweet and I am so happy for you!
YAY! Karen, I am so excited for you guys!!! :) And Lance's progress with "booty camp!" I am just so happy and excited that's all I can say...YAY!!
Karen-I am so excited for you and John Michael. I will keep you in my prayers for a healthly, comfortable pregnancy. Best wishes. Congrats.
Love-Carrie
Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for all three of you. Take care and I love you all.
Suzie
Post a Comment