Dear Karen,
I am sorry for the delay but I was very busy but I
inform you as soon as possible. I submitted the dossier to the SDA. Please,
don’t ask me how J but I am in (the capital) now and I meet with the director of
international department of adoptions. I called them and I made an
appointment
to submit the dossier but they called me back the same day later
and asked me to
come as soon as possible. “As soon as possible” was on
Monday. You dossier was
submitted on Monday, February 19, 2007. They asked
me to call them back at the
end of the week. The lawyer will check the
dossier and if they have any remarks
they will let me know. Also I will find
out your registration number. I think
that you will get the date of official
appointment during 2-4 weeks. If you have
any questions, please, let me
know.
Love,
Olga.
Please excuse her broken English. All things considered, she's pretty good. So anyways, this basically means she believes we will have our appointment somewhere in the next 2-4 weeks. We will be flying out several days before the appointment so its looks like sometime in March. This is what we were hoping for months ago. Just nice to know its almost official! Thats it for now.



4 comments:
Woo Hoo!!! When will y'all know for sure? Oh my, I'm so excited! I'm almost an aunt! I'm so happy for y'all I could cry!
Just trying this out.
Hey, your ole Mom has broken into the 21st century!?
Dad and I are so excited and can't wait to see our newest grandson in person!!
What an adventure...going to another country to bring back your son! Go with the power of the Lord and return safely!
Love you!
Post a Comment