Dear Karen,
I called the SDA and I talked to the Director of Department of international adoptions. Her name is Valentina. She personally works with your process. She was very kind and we were very polite to each other J
The dossier was registered and all the documents are in order. They have 20 days to study the dossier and made a decision. But it’s formality. They have to study dossier during 20 days in accordance with legislation. I was asked to get in touch with Valentina in 20 days. The dossier was submitted in February 19. I am going to call the SDA in March 12. But if they call me earlier I will let you know. They have all my contact information and as I understand they remember me well.
Olga.That is it. It now seems like we won't hear something big quite as fast as we thought before this email. Still sounds like it will be soon though!!
Friday, March 2, 2007
Nothing Big
Just wanted to put up the latest email we got from Olga. Its nothing huge but, at least its something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment