Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The latest

Here are a few more... Did I mention he is a sunshine in our lives?



Bowls, wisk, and Toys R Us coupon...What else could anyone want? Oh, he loves banging metal bowls together. The hard tile is an added bonus.




John Michael and Lance made Oma's famous oatmeal cookie recipe. Lance obviously enjoyed licking the beaters. Yummm! Lance will be three in a couple of weeks. I can not wait to see what he will do with his birthday cake!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first one is the cutest picture ever! God is truely working in each of your lives.

I am so happy to see him adjusting so well to living in the big state of Arkansas! wooo!! Can't wait to see him in his first little Aggie outfit!

Hope all is well with each of you! Take care and keep smilin Little Lance! :)

-Andrea

MAMASBROSKI said...

Lance has changed since he was here in Texas! He is smiling even more than before. Its wonderful to see him soooo happy and adjusting so well, did you ever expect less with parents like ya'll. God has been good. Take care of our Lance and we hope to see him sooner than later! Give him a big hug for us!
HUGS AND KISSES
NANA AND PA

Puente Family said...

I am so glad I checked in tonight! Lance's pictures just brought a smile to my face and it is awesome to read about how good he doing! Take care! Love, stacie

The Schmidt Family said...

My eyes are filled with tears! He's walking, chewing, and filling out might I say. What opportunities he is getting - opps he wouldn't have gotten had you guys not leaped out on faith. I cannot wait to hug his neck!
Like the kickoff countdown my crazy Aggie friend.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great. I am so glad I took a look. How incredibly blessed ALL of you are! I guess I missed the message about seeing him in Texas!! :-) Was that on purpose?? Just giving you all a hard time. We look forward to meeting him, however, we know how hectic getting around to everyone can be. It is amazing what God and love can do.

Just like a true boy and wanting to rough house!!! Blair would love to play with him. My poor girl doesn't have a chance with a brother like Blair. I think he forgets sometimes that she is a girl!!

Take care of that precious gift. Lots of love, Suzie

Susan Briggs said...

Hi...first of all...love the Aggie countdown! How did you put that on there? Lance is so cute!!! Can't believe everybody else in the world has seen him except for his aunts and families!!!Doesn't seem right...nope.:0)I see the hard tile and tooth combo put him and Amber Kate once again in the compatible category!!!

Can't wait to see you guys...thanks for the new pictures...

Love, Susan