Lance has adapted amazingly well. Again, all of your prayers continue to pay off! Our first week here Lance was scared of anyone new and especially if I talked or dared to hug them. That was a huge 'no no.' The second week back we visited both sets grandparents as well as some cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. He became comfortable really quickly. That was a blessing because no one knew how he would handle it. That is a lot of attention. Since then, he has welcomed our friends- especially if they are going to throw him in the air. He is all boy and loves daring things these days!
Lance has learned to love taking a bath. As you might be able to tell he enjoys blowing bubbles in the water...hence the small bubble beard.
He continues to follow a regular schedule, learns to chew a little better each week, is walking far better than ever before with attempts to run occasionally, and shines his little light in our life daily. Current favorites: tuna (with applesauce), cottage cheese, yogurt, still loves bananas and playing with doors, throwing toys for dogs, being thrown up in the air or carried while we run around the yard. Oh yes, our little man turns into a maniac around 7:30. Somehow he has this huge spurt of energy and pulls us to the door to go outside to rough house with him. It is hilarious (although it can be quite tiring as well, hee hee.)
Okay, I guess that is about where we are now. I will post a few more pictures for you all. I wish I could put them all on here. Thanks for your continued support!
Love, Karen



3 comments:
OK I WILL BE THE FIRST TO TELL YOU THAT I THINK THAT YOU ALL MAKE A GREAT FAMILY. IS IT JUST ME OR IS LANCE PUTTING ON WEIGHT? HA HA HE REALY IS LOOKING GOOD. WISH HE WAS HERE SO I COULD LET HIM PLAY IN THE BLACK MUD THAT IS ALL AROUND WITH ALL THE RAIN WE HAVE HAD. GLAD TO HEAR FROM YA'LL AND KEEP THE PICS COMING, NANA HAS NOT RUN OUT OF PRINTER PAPER AND INK YET.WE LOVE YOU THREE AND AS ALWAYS KEEP YOU I OUR PRAYERS.
LOVE ALWAYS
THE OLD MAN
Well, I'm glad I checked the "Haps" spot. Enjoyed the news and photos. Kay and I hope to be able to stop by next month to see ole Lance in action. Say "Howdy!" to our Grandson for Opa, would you and tell him that we love him.
Opa
I am so happy and amazed to see the pictures of Lance. I knew he was going to be fine with you two and it is so wonderful to see who he really was inside all along. I know what you mean when you write that the old pictures seem like someone else. It's all worth it in the end. You make a great family. All the best to you Karen.
Karmelle
Post a Comment