This is real time posting here. I'm posting this within 6 hours of this actual event. It is unscripted, unrehearsed, and absolutely occurred under natural circumstances. Its hilarious.
Monday, July 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Elements of a God Blessed Adoption
5 comments:
Can you teach us to have a tornado drill like that? You'll have to bring Lance though,, he's the pro! He is learning so much,you'll never be able to keep up with him now. Dad and I sat here and laughed so hard. Did you hear us!
Well, Cadge is about to be 2 on the 4th of July and Lance will be 3 on the 6th of July and Teresa will be###### on the 7th of July! Wow, lots of birthdays for July and loving it. Will send Lance's gift out tomorrow. Watch for it! and he's registered where?
Love you guys so much and miss the little one lots! Keep the videos coming, they help!
Hug Rookie and Maddie for us!
Hugs and Kisses!
Nana and Pa
You must have to keep the camcorder charged and ready at all times!!! What a card. He's quite bright. He wasn't going to give up until he got it just like he wanted it. I love it. Happy 4th of July.
Suzie
How great to see him learning and changing right before our eyes. It's like he's in superspeed mode! I can't wait to see him again...and his parents too, of course. Love you guys,
Tante Judy
love that video! and the commentary, priceless jm, priceless.
~uncle tim
Awesome....I finnaly checked out the tornado drill
Post a Comment