Great pics. Loved seeing all of you over the break, though it was quick. JM, did you get the pic. I sent you?? I thought it was so sweet. Talk to you soon. Suzie
We have adopted Lil' Lance from Ukraine and this blog is an account of our new life together with him and his sister Kora! The pre-adoption story is in the 2nd blog! Go read it now! Keep checking back for updates.
4 comments:
Karen,
I love the pictures. Hope you guys have a happy new year!!
Alison
Oh he's so sweet! He's growing like a weed. I'm SO glad you blogged again!
Great pics. Loved seeing all of you over the break, though it was quick. JM, did you get the pic. I sent you?? I thought it was so sweet. Talk to you soon.
Suzie
Definitely the cutest little skunk I've ever seen, too!
Miss Carmen
Post a Comment