Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sisters' Cruise!


Just the three of us

Cabo San Lucas
Well don't have much time to go into all the details right now because I am exhausted. Ha, don't know how that is possible from lying around all day. Anyway, I was able to go on a cruise with my two sisters a couple of weeks ago. It was a blast and a wonderful time of relaxation. Just wanted to share a couple of pictures from the cruise. Unfortunately, one of my sisters who had most of the pictures lost her camera when she took her kids trick-or-treating. Yikes! So, we lost a lot of the pictures. I will hang on to these and remember the good times, though.
I absolutely love being around my family and did greatly miss them; however, I highly suggest a sisters' trip to anyone who has one or a girls' trip. It is great to get away, be silly, and bond for a while when you normally don't have the time to. Thanks to the friends and family who urged me to go and thanks to John Michael who did not complain about holding down the fort without me for a week.

No comments: