Here is Lance's new cuddle swing that JM was able to hang through the attic. Lance was just chillin' out and enjoying the ride. We are so happy that we finally have this much needed piece of equipment for Lance. The last few months have been a little sluggish for him, but I have a good feeling about the coming year. I think we all are turning a new leaf. I was able to get a few things done for him today that I have been meaning to do for some time. We had a fabulous day! Seriously, it was probably the best day I have had in a long time. There was a lot that went into it, but God really surrounded me in his glory today. Thank you Father.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
He is getting so tall! I'm sure he loves his cuddle swing, I want one for me too! Happy New Year!
Lance is going to love all the swinging. I can't wait to play with him on Monday. We love you guys and will keep you all in our prayers. Amber
Post a Comment