Work has been staying busy for JM and for me. I have handed over the Special Needs Ministry to a very qualified individual who will be able to work at the church full time to run that ministry and another area of children's ministry. I am very excited about what he will bring to the ministry and how I can help out.
The biggest news we have to share (a few weeks late) is that we are having a girl for sure! She is beautiful and I continue to grow larger! At the moment I am trying to download pictures of her ultrasound. Now she should be about 11 inches long. :o)
It is more obvious in real life pictures, but these are her feet
Here is one picture of her profile



9 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys. Little girls are wonderful. She totally has Judy's nose. That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw the picture and then scrolled down to read that you think that too. :)
You two have no idea how excited I am...for y'all & for me hehehe! We love you all so very much, and we cannot wait to see you in a few weeks!!! Give Lance big hugs & kisses from Aunt Chrystal!
Wow, what great pictures!!! You guys have been in my prayers daily....I am so happy to hear that everything in your life is going so well! I can't wait to meet that little girl!!! Love you guys!
Your ultrasound pictures are awesome! I am so excited for ya'll! What a blessing your daughter will be! Also, yay for an obedient Lance! Way to go!
That's awesome Karen! I'm so happy for you and JM. Miss sharin latte's with ya and hearin you singin out in the gym!
Lookin cute already! Can't wait til she joins our girl posse. Poor Lance won't know what hit him with all the estrogen at a family reunion! congratulations sis and JM! Love, Aunt Susan
That is awesome girl! We need to get together again for a shower for you!
That's so cool! Georgia's a great name for a girl!
Would you please email me? I have a question about your trip to Ukraine in March and can't seem to find your email address. Thanks so much!
:-)
Theresa
Rockledge, FL
Post a Comment