Just like every other part of this adoption our wait is increasing. More delays and what not from our Eastern European friends. We've got to give the the benefit of the doubt but, we've got to get Lance Ivan here now!!!!! We actually have more we could be doing to prepare but, the room was the big thing and that has been done now for weeks. Okay God, we're ready!.....well...we thought we we're ready. But since we haven't gotten the call maybe You think we aren't....or maybe you're not ready. Patience will be with us.
Hi Karen,
Your dossier was registered. It has incoming registered number. But we need to know the registered number for the process. I called the SDA on Monday, March 12. They are very sorry but there was an epidemic of influenza in Kyiv. A lot of people in the SDA didn’t work that time. I was asked to call them in 2-4 days. They will do all their best to give me more information and I hope to find out the date where I will have to come to Kyiv to get the official letter of invitation. Please, don’t worry. I control the situation and I inform you as
soon as I have any news.
I’ll keep you informed. I will let you know as soon as I have information.
Love,
Olga.
I didn't get this posted Monday after it came. If it would have been big then I would have gotten it up quickly though.
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment