Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Be Careful What You Wish For!

So camera to computer not work so much. Camera to Chris's laptop to USB stick to computer work very well. First smile day!!!


This was yesterday (Tuesday) and he was quite active so I set this big foam dragon up so he would be caged in. He got out but the picture he produced is exactly what I was wanting. Just like a boy he is on the verge of danger. I like to call this "Laughing at Death." We can all see the danger (especially Karen...look at her all worried just like a mom) but, Ivan Lance simply scoffs at it. Alla Michael Jordan he is saying "Uh-Oh!!" This dragon ain't got nuthin'!!
Another shot that came out great. I'm taking a lot in hopes of getting ones like this. There are tons we simply can't post b/c we take so many so we do our best to get the best ones on line. Ya luyb-lu this picture ochie horr'asho'.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not meaning to be a lurker - okay, yes I am. I try to check every couple of days or so.

Unbelievable and so amazing. Isn't it a feeling like you've never felt before?? I still look at the two of mine with joy and amazement and I think of a time before we were blessed with being able to become Maddie's parents and where her life might be right now if we hadn't been given such an incredible opportunity.

Just love and remember every little moment, because they are such big moments for you all.

I love being able to watch and read about each mile stone.

Love to you all,
Suzie

Anonymous said...

wow lance is such a cutie! keep taking those pictures john michael b/c you'll really cherish them when he gets older. i'm so happy for the both of you and for little lance. yall are going to be the best parents! have a great week!
love,
andrea

p.s. the cubbies are really stinkin it up so far this season...already 6 games out and doing great with their losing streak. go cubbies...gotta love em

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! The story about what Lance did with Karen was the most touching-ha. John Michael the photo of your close up-the cute pose you did-is proof enough that you spent all your money on the new cell phone and had nothing left for razor blades. Hit the deck and give me twenty. I hope you make the adoption quicker rather than later. Sounds like they are in danger of overworking their court officials. Not.
That Lance is a cute guy! Takes after his Opa, I think.
Hey Lance want to fishing in Colorado? I got an invite today! How about Alaska? I bet Doug would love to see ya. I have great plans. What do you mean, you have to consent? You are just the parents. This Opa & Oma talking.:)
Love you guys,
Opa

MAMASBROSKI said...

These are just what we have been waiting for, pictures of our grandson smiling and playing with his parents! Ain't it great ? (sorry about the English) What's with the Ivan Lance? a slip up or is that what ya'll call him there?

Had to stop and help Chrystal, Cadge is sick and Chris was working, but he is going to get better with time.

Love ya'll, Nana

Anonymous said...

lance my boy, nice job... you know, what you did to karen, nice.. i love it! haha. i am on the ground laughing here while reading that part. Next you need to pull an Alexis and throw up in your daddy's mouth---oh yea jm, is a true story. judy loves it and still today teases me about that. and yes, i am refering to judy, "the beautiful" one as she puts it. (and i would have to agree by the way.)

jm, i know this dude who is the freight business. he is shipping you an entire skid of razors. so not to worry, tell opa your covered on this.

hey lance, can you get Cuban cigars there?? just wondering, as your uncle in diego is running a little low at the moment. hmmmm. interesting thought. get back to me on this when you can my boy. and lance, keep up your smile, is a good look on you.

~your uncle timbo

Anonymous said...

Should we be concerned that Opa is going to run off with Lance and forget all about his girl clan? Well, Lance...I do have to warn you...you better like golf cause there are many holidays to come of that! You could always stay and be harrassed by ALL your girl cousins, aunts, and Oma!

Going for the rustic look, eh, John Michael? You were beautiful.

love-Judy