Monday, April 16, 2007

1st change of plans

Okay...well, our flight has been cancelled until tomorrow now. We will be leaving at 6:00am out of Austin instead of 12:00 today. Fortunately, we planned an extra travel day just in case something like this happened. Praise God!!! We will still arrive the day before our appointment if all goes well. As good as that sounds I have to admit I am pretty disappointed and a little on the sad side. It will all work out. There is a plan even if it isn't like mine. :o) Well, to make things a little better, I think I am going to go to the outdoor mall here. hee hee!

Will post again when we arrive in Kiev!
Karen

6 comments:

Kate Cully said...

I'm so glad you planned an extra day of travel! God sure has been testing your patience :) You both are great examples of finding joy in the midst of the little disappointments. Karen, we missed you today at work!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you were going to be getting out with the weather in the NE. Hang in there, we'll keep praying.

Puente Family said...

Hey guys! I want you to know that we are lifting your family up to God often. Hang in there and know that we are cheering you on all the way! Love, Jason & Stacie

Suz said...

I have just found your blog and look forward to watching this story unfold!!

God bless you as you travel!!

Susan Briggs said...

HI Karen and John Michael, we are praying for your safe arrival and hopefully, post Atlanta, non- eventful flight. Please leave message on your blog or email one of the family asap to let us know you have arrived. We love you very much.

Love, Susan

MAMASBROSKI said...

John Michael, I received your text about arriving safely in Kiev. Thank God! Glad ya'll are ok. Will be anxious to see new postings. Will be praying that all goes well at your first court appointment!

Love ya'll, Mom and Dad in Cameron