
Just putting up some of the good ones. These are all from today. I believe this was an action shot of these two bouncing and singing "No more monkeys jumping on the bed." Not sure what the actual title of the song is. I think he likes it.

Lance is doing his best ArkieLefforge kid impression here. He knows that Unc is just a big softy. I was actually trying to get him to go after Chris's beard but he found his hair more interesting. And then he had an impromptu power nap on Unc's arm. Awesome.

This is one of the numerous pics from Room 4 alla Special Needs room. This is Sergei swiping the hat. Those who know Sergei know he is a rascal and definitely the most active in his room. And he is crazy adorable. Very responsive and happy!!

Lance Ivan hasn't shown much interest to the inside of this piece of equipment so we introduced it today. He was indifferent. Karen however, loves it. Ha.

He grew some interest to the mirrors today. I call it "Ivan meets Lance!" He was laughing and then banging and just touching it.

And another cute one to end on. I'm taking a lot (probably too many) just to get shots like this.
4 comments:
awwww you can never have too many baby pictures! keep on taking those pictures john michael! lance ivan looks like he is doing great and so do you and karen! take care!
-andrea
Go UNC! Great to see and read about your exploits, too!
I'm so glad that Ivan is meeting Lance :) We loved the video of him! Ross said, "He looks very inquisitive!" I was looking at his good sitting posture and balance. He looks wonderful! We miss you!
Love the pictures...you can never send too many! I finally got the video to work...I know it is me and not the computer. I really liked the extra pictures today. I showed them to Ray tonight and told him ALL about the pictures. We liked the one where JM is loosing his hat...
We miss you!
Cindy
Post a Comment