Today we got a late start out because we don't have a lot to do before we head out of Kiev tonight at 9pm. Once we did get out it had began to rain for the first time in at least a couple of weeks according to Chris. It is still cold too so its prime weather for the sniffs and sneezes! Whoo hoo!! I think we are all actually pretty healthy feeling except for Chris and his cold. Him and I staying up all night talking probably didn't help anything. We have great spirits and attitudes right now. Personally I was excited to be pro-active yesterday in having the meeting at the SDA. Olga was actually able to represent us to get our referral yesterday instead of us having to be there like we originally thought. All is going according to plan still.
We do have a few pics so we hope ya'll enjoy!
Chris has apparently converted our bear into a Russian bear hence the hat alla Sean Connery in Red October! (In the living room at the apartment)
Karen showing off our fancy digs. This is the lovely bedroom.
Karen and I in front of "Olga" not to be confused with our facilitator. This Olga was bad.
Chris and Karen in front on St. Michael's. We have more but this is all we could post for now.
Till next time....we love you all and thanks so much for the posts. We were very excited to see we had 9 comments!!! to check out. Later.



9 comments:
Hi Karen and John Michael,
This is great and we can't wait for the story of meeting with Lance Ivan. We're keeping up with the progress reports and are praying for you. Thankful you arrived there safely...finally. I bet you had moments of wondering if you'd get out of Texas. We love you and will look for more news after you get to Lance.
Blessings,
Karen
Why John Michael? Why do you insist on still wearing that silly bright orange Astros hat? I remember the days when you wore that hat along with bright blue pants and bright yellow shoes. Hopefully Karen will be the one dressing Lance Ivan. :) I wish yall the best!
-Andrea
Glad things are going well.Hope you two the best and as always we will be prying for you threeas you come together as a family. J M watch out for the goat milk,it has a little strange taste but is good.Love yall and give Lance a huge from the Old Man!!
TGIF!!!! ITS 9:00AM as I type this! Everyone here at the Tire Store loved the pictures, keep'em coming! Tell Chris, it won't be long at that bear will be an Arkie!! Hugs and Kisses!
Cameron Mom
Hi, Just so you know, I'm the cool sister who writes you. I can't make excuses for Judy. I'm sorry she's being so lame! :)(My plan is for her to read this of course). I have to teach my children harassment early because they will also be 3 girls...they need to know how it works!
I love, love the pictures. You can say so much with them. I can't believe you got Chris to be in pictures. Miracles never cease. Speaking of miracles, I can't wait to meet yours! Keep the news coming...we're all checking constantly for updates. Good idea on the blog, John Michael!
Love, the one that writes
Sounds like things are going well! I can't wait to see the little guy in pics with the both of you! What day should that be? I am so very excited for you both!
My prayers are with you like always!
Love you both,
Stace
Awesome, great to see the pics. We're still excited for you! Tomorrow we're going to be camping at Devil's, so won't be able to check back till Sunday. Ag's up 4-0 vs. the pokes in top of the 9th...
We tried to give it back, they plated two and had two on before RC pulled Nichelson. We had just thrown out a runner at home from RF, so there was one down. Thebeau the got a K and F8 to end it. Ags win 4-2. A good omen ;)
Sisters can be sooo funny! It's okay, Karen, you don't have to tell her the reality of it all :).
Thank you so much for the pics-keep them coming! My type A personality is having a hard time with how long this whole process takes, not to mention the lack of control :).
Lexi keeps talking about 'Aunt Karen's baby'-and how you are going to get on a plane and bring him home :) love you guys!
Post a Comment