OH MY GOSH! Modern techonlogy has allowed us to see our grandson from across the ocean! He is learning so fast and he knows where that hat goes! Need to get him one! Its 10:50 am now!
You can tell we are all hungry for these sweet tidbits of you guys. Lance is showing quite a lot of dexterity and the video was really fun. Was the curtain for extra drama? :o) Lance needs his own little teeny weeny Aggie ball cap!
I was also very touched by your words about Karen. I know she doesn't like the attention, but she (and you) have always been very, very special. From the time Karen was a little girl, her heart has always put others and God first. He has created her for a special purpose and I think it is truly awesome that she has made the realization of her gifts so early in life. I love you, J.M. and Chris!XOXO from across the seas. Quote to follow:
Life is a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you can spend it only once.
-Be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. James 1:22
Hi again Karen and JM! (by the way, I hope you guys feel VERY honored - I don't think Susan has spent as much time on her computer in the last 5 years as she has in the last 5 days!!!!!)
The video is awesome!! He's definitely a bright one!!
I know what you mean about taking too many photos! We've had Christy 6 months today - and have taken over 3500 photos!!!!!!!!!! Poor child often puts her hand up when she's had enough of "mama- and papa-razzi!!"
Love you guys and - as Susan has posted you are BOTH special!! I fully agree with you about Karen too - she's always been a GIVER rather than a TAKER!!
oooooohhhhhhh - I REALLY hope we get to see you in September!!!!
tons of love from across the ocean (just a different ocean for a change!!!!!)
What's up? Your blog is cool with the updates, pics and videos. Lance seems to like you guys. Not sure why? Just kidding. This is such an incredible time in your lives, looking at your stuff makes me half way miss being over there. It's exciting and all but I know you're ready to be home with him. We can't wait either. Sorry I havn't written before now, I will try to do better. I'm taking the boys group that I work with at church camping tonight. That should be a fun challenge. Talk at you soon. Love you guys and are praying for you. Kevin
hellooooo.... ok i think i am back i the saddle again! sorry for being gone. it looks like you and lance are doing great ... i told you those size 4's would be way to big for that tiny hynnie of his...ha ha. We have the march of dimes walk in the morning and we will be thinking of you! i remember telling people last year at the walk "hopefully myrah will be here next year" love you guys kym (the #1 K-DAWG)
Hi Karen and JM, Oh my goodness! This is the first time i have read your entire blog from start to finish. It is so exciting and I love the pictures! Lance looks like a cute and clever boy! This is a great way to remember your experience. You've got me hooked! I will be the next lurker, ha,ha! No... I'll drop a line here and there! Cant wait to meet Lance! You all are in my prayers!
I am so touched by your willingness to love and nurture this precious child! I am Susan Briggs' friend from TN. I actually met you a couple of times, Karen.Susan is right about both of you. You have such wonderful hearts!! Angel Dillard
We have adopted Lil' Lance from Ukraine and this blog is an account of our new life together with him and his sister Kora! The pre-adoption story is in the 2nd blog! Go read it now! Keep checking back for updates.
13 comments:
Sweet! 1st.
What a great treat for all of us to see. Keep em coming. Remember we're praying for and thinking of you all!
OK, I just gotta say his cousins will be happy to have a partner in hat stealin' crime. But why you gotta put him in the orange one?
how awesome it is to see you two having a great time with lance!
-andrea
OH MY GOSH! Modern techonlogy has allowed us to see our grandson from across the ocean! He is learning so fast and he knows where that hat goes! Need to get him one! Its 10:50 am now!
Love ya'll, Nana
You can tell we are all hungry for these sweet tidbits of you guys. Lance is showing quite a lot of dexterity and the video was really fun. Was the curtain for extra drama? :o) Lance needs his own little teeny weeny Aggie ball cap!
I was also very touched by your words about Karen. I know she doesn't like the attention, but she (and you) have always been very, very special. From the time Karen was a little girl, her heart has always put others and God first. He has created her for a special purpose and I think it is truly awesome that she has made the realization of her gifts so early in life. I love you, J.M. and Chris!XOXO from across the seas. Quote to follow:
Life is a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you can spend it only once.
-Be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. James 1:22
Hi again Karen and JM! (by the way, I hope you guys feel VERY honored - I don't think Susan has spent as much time on her computer in the last 5 years as she has in the last 5 days!!!!!)
The video is awesome!! He's definitely a bright one!!
I know what you mean about taking too many photos! We've had Christy 6 months today - and have taken over 3500 photos!!!!!!!!!! Poor child often puts her hand up when she's had enough of "mama- and papa-razzi!!"
Love you guys and - as Susan has posted you are BOTH special!! I fully agree with you about Karen too - she's always been a GIVER rather than a TAKER!!
oooooohhhhhhh - I REALLY hope we get to see you in September!!!!
tons of love from across the ocean (just a different ocean for a change!!!!!)
Cheryl
The video, pics, message, comments...I'm enjoying them all!
You all have a lot of folks praying for your time there and your safe return home.
We are extremely proud of you. How awesome that you would be able to do even more than what you went for...God is good.
Love, Mom
Yeah! I'm really excited about what is to come : )
Bring it on!!!
And give all those kids in Group 4 a squeeze for me.
Amanda
What's up? Your blog is cool with the updates, pics and videos. Lance seems to like you guys. Not sure why? Just kidding. This is such an incredible time in your lives, looking at your stuff makes me half way miss being over there. It's exciting and all but I know you're ready to be home with him. We can't wait either. Sorry I havn't written before now, I will try to do better. I'm taking the boys group that I work with at church camping tonight. That should be a fun challenge. Talk at you soon. Love you guys and are praying for you. Kevin
I couldn't get the video to work and am extremely disappointed. I love seeing this. It brightens my day. God bless all of you.
Suzie
hellooooo.... ok i think i am back i the saddle again! sorry for being gone. it looks like you and lance are doing great ... i told you those size 4's would be way to big for that tiny hynnie of his...ha ha.
We have the march of dimes walk in the morning and we will be thinking of you! i remember telling people last year at the walk "hopefully myrah will be here next year"
love you guys
kym (the #1 K-DAWG)
Hi Karen and JM,
Oh my goodness! This is the first time i have read your entire blog from start to finish. It is so exciting and I love the pictures! Lance looks like a cute and clever boy! This is a great way to remember your experience. You've got me hooked! I will be the next lurker, ha,ha! No... I'll drop a line here and there! Cant wait to meet Lance! You all are in my prayers!
I am so touched by your willingness to love and nurture this precious child! I am Susan Briggs' friend from TN. I actually met you a couple of times, Karen.Susan is right about both of you. You have such wonderful hearts!! Angel Dillard
Post a Comment