HELLLOOO!
It is really nice to greet you from home now (this is Karen.) Again, we were blessed with a pretty smooth process, but it is always nice to come back home. We are especially enjoying introducing Lance to our world. Like John Michael mentioned previously, we had a pretty good trip home. All the prayers came through. Lance was amazingly calm and cooperative the entire trip home until we hit our airport. He had fallen asleep on the last flight (only 1.5 hours long). So, he had to wake up from a deep sleep and was greeted by some of our closest friends. We were extremely happy to see them, but it was a lot for our little man here. He finally lost it. Once we were in the quiet car on the way home Lance was once again himself and laughing out-loud even through the fatigue.
Once we came home we could not have been any happier. First, we were home, then to our surprise some fabulous friends made sure we had everything we needed plus more. We were able to shower and watch Lance cruised around the house in amazement of the new things, his toys, and the carpet. John Michael videoed some of it, but the file is unfortunately too large to post on here. I wish we could share it! A few friends came by to visit and bring us some a hot dinner. Yummm! Lance welcomed them after a few minutes of hesitation.
We had a pretty good night's rest. Lance only became upset one time. I think he was very tired and was not sure where he was. He calmed down quickly once he realized he was still with us. Then we had to get him back to sleep because he wanted to play. ha! Right now he is taking a nap but we are going in to wake him up so that he will sleep tonight. I guess I better go.
Today has been very nice and relaxing.
Looking forward to sharing future stories,
Karen
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
uncles tim and larry just lurking..
welcome home my boy, welcome home.
~uncle tim & lary
we're so glad you're home! you should be getting a package from us soon! We're so happy for you guys.
Glad you made it home safe & sound. Wish we could have been there, but I'm glad you have such wonderful friends to stand-in for missing family. Cleaned out Cadge's closet & we now have a TON more stuff for you but you have to come pick it up...hint, hint. We love you all & hope you get some much needed rest!
Congratulations & Welcome Home! Your adventure has really just begun. Thanks so much for sharing the first 30 days with us! Hope to meet Lance one day!
God Bless,
Dianne Bailey
We arrived back home today. Kay and I got to talk to John Michael while Karen and Lance were napping. It was so very good to hear his voice and to know that all is well. You have some really great friends! What a blessing they are to you. Kay and I are looking forward to seeing you soon. I suppose JM is ready to have his truck back too?!.
We love you. OPA
Welcome home!!!! Can't wait to see all of you soon. What awesome friends you have - what a blessing. Love to all.
Suzie
Okay, I got accustomed to being in your lives every couple of days that I am totaling missing updates on you guys. Let us know how things are going. Hope to see you soon.
Suzie
Post a Comment