Hey Everyone!
We can't stay around to chat because we are going to see Lance real quick then out to the picnic. (Not to mention needing to go buy water and sunscreen.) But we just wanted to let everyone know we have some great picts that we want to post. We have been trying for two days. For some reason the link to upload pictures in not working. Hmm. Anyway, we are thinking of you and just wanted to let you know.
:o) Karen and JM
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Hey JM and Karen-I wanted to post real quick b/c we are flying out early tomorrow morning. I have really enjoyed reading your blog daily (usually more than once a day). It made me feel apart of bringing Lance into our family and that meant alot to me. We are so excited about you guys coming home and can't wait till we can get out there to see your little family. It has also been inspirational to me to see how close the two of you are to God and how you listen to his plan for you. I love you-Have a safe trip home.
ditto to the beautiful one above.
just lurking..
~uncle tim
Hey Karen, John Michael, and Lance! It seems everyone is taking off for somewhere. Paul,Unk, and I are headed to Fayetteville this morning! Wish you guys were going to be there. Annie and Sam are having a school program and we're going to see them do their thing. (of course it will be nice to see Tillie, Jay and Gwendy too!!
I'm so looking forward to meeting little Lance Hairston. Ya'll come on back now, hear?
Much love to all...Aunt Judy L.
Thank you so much for representing our "organization" so well! It means so much to us have you over there not only adopting, but helping to move our work forward! Thank you so much for taking the initiative to do all of this on your adoption trip. I know you have had to be forceful at times and push to do things. I wanted to let you know that I really appreciate you and John Michael for doing this. It would be very easy for you to fill your time up with the VERY important task of adopting, you are amazing. God definitely puts the people in the right place at the right time. I think the orphanage staff are at an important place right now to receive what you are presenting. It has been so exciting to read their reactions. I love it!
Amanda C
Hey Karen and JM, how are you? Hope all is well. We sure miss having you guys around. We went to eat the other nite and were thinking of you (as we do often). It will be fun to have you and Lance back to hang out with the Ukrainian crew. He really seems like he's doing well by the pics and vids (which I have looked at several times - just not that great at responding (Sorry)). I can't believe how good he looks. Speaking of looks JM looks pretty good in the vids - a lot better than in person - just kidding. Can't wait for your return. We will be praying it goes smoothly for you all. Love and miss you both. Kevin and Kym
Post a Comment