Quote of the Day:
Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not.
--Oprah Winfrey
Okay guys. I really did/ do have a lot to say. I honestly just spent about an hour typing the post for today, hit enter, and poof it was gone. Needless to say, I am a bit flustered at this point. JM and I have been trying to recover it, but with no success. Anyway, I will have to say it some other time. Sorry guys. It is 11:15pm now and I can not get myself to retype the whole letter. I hope you guys are having a great afternoon.
Love, Karen
Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not.
--Oprah Winfrey
Okay guys. I really did/ do have a lot to say. I honestly just spent about an hour typing the post for today, hit enter, and poof it was gone. Needless to say, I am a bit flustered at this point. JM and I have been trying to recover it, but with no success. Anyway, I will have to say it some other time. Sorry guys. It is 11:15pm now and I can not get myself to retype the whole letter. I hope you guys are having a great afternoon.
Love, Karen



3 comments:
Hey Guys--
I know you said your entry disappeared, but as I was reading your new post, poof! In my mind's eye your old one reappeared. Honestly, you don't have to go on and on just about my virtues and greatness. It's just embarassing! A whole 2 paragraphs dedicated to Uncle Larry? Come on guys, share the wealth! And listen, man, take it easy on Uncle Tim (lurker), he means well! In all seriousness, looks like everything is coming together for your trip home. You'll be back in the good ol USA soon! Continue to keep us posted and we will stay up to date with you on the cruise.
Love, Uncle Larry
lance my boy,
not so sure i can post again after today.. see our quotes of the day are coming from OPRA!! at some point we men really need to put our foot down. we were on such a good track, you know, hellen keller, mother teresa (even uncle larry had a doosie quote few days back), but now---opra?! wow, seems your mom really did run out of things to talk about. well tell her its our time to talk to her. i bet lots of of folks participate here tonight. tell her to just sit back, enjoy her time with your dad and you and relax.
give a high-five to your pops lance for sporting the SAN DIEGO t-shirt in the pics few days ago. and thanks lance for not letting him wear the NASHVILLE shirt---good choice. (hmm, wonder if he has a WACO shirt someplace?? naaaaaaaa).
now, there is something to be said about that quote. i have a dear friend here in town that often repeats this same phrase over and over again. he says that when we do something nice for someone, it only counts if we do it and keep silent about it. easy to say, but hard to execute in daily living. my friend is a class-act. maybe that opra gal is too~i will have to sleep on it.
smile my boy, we love ya!
~uncle tim
FYI
Just to let you both know, Rookie and Mattie helped Dad drive all the way yesterday! They shifted gears and braked with the pros! But the mighty whitey prevailed and all are well and are here safely! They searched the house and after deciding they had been here before that it was ok! Mattie relaxed with me on the small soafa and Rookie decied he liked Dad's chair best! Their first night was good, they couldn't decide if they wanted to sleep with us on in their bed. But, we all got a good nights sleep! Its 5:30am here now and they wanted to venture outside already. Rookie pounced on the grass but, Mattie was a little shy at first. You see the grass is wet with dew at 5:30 in the am and its still dark! But she eventually ventured out after Rookie, she just followed his path. They were anxious to come back inside where we will all go back to bed when I finish this.
Chrystal sent you an email concerning an emergency, I have sent John Michael and update, please read.
Otherwise all is well on the Buckholts home front? So glad to hear from Kay last night that all is well with the trip home! THe power of pray and turning over to God is awesome! I have seen this happen this week, so never give up. He has a way of stepping in and taking over!
HUGS AND KISSES
NANA
Post a Comment