Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sharing some more pictures

Here are some picts from the last few days. Enjoy!!


Lance and Daddy taking a walk at the orphanage. Almost the same height ;o)


Our pilot boy..look at those straight legs!


One of my favorites, what can I say...


Gotta love water!!! I can't wait until we can take our first bath!


Here is our big boy with his new hair cut.

3 comments:

Cindy Watson said...

I love the pictures. I am so proud of the side-sitting. I think his haircut looks very handsome. I bet he will love the water...like Myrah! I see lots of swimming in your future.

Sounds like you all have had a wonderful time there...enjoy your last few days there. You know we will start bugging you when you get home!

Aunt Chrystal said...

These are my favorite pictures so far. I know y'all are there, and you see the changes. But sometimes it's harder to see something that is right in front of your face. From across the ocean, I can see a child who is bonding with his parents. He looks like he is really trusting you both, especially if he's letting Karen that close with those scissors;o) Seriously though, I love these pictures, and I can't wait to have Lance back home. Wonder what kind of cookies he's gonna like best????

Aunt Chrystal said...

I was just re-reading the Mother's Day post :0) and remembered something...how are y'all's friends who were in the wreck? Hope things are better now.