Saturday, May 26, 2007

Home Sweet Home!

Is there a more fitting title?! Wow! It has definitely been an experience for the ages. We are home and all is well. There are more specifics and we will update later. We just want to enjoy our home for a while. We are already unpacking and putting things up....I can't believe it either. It is comforting to put things away and get our house in working condition. I couldn't help it, we even made a real breakfast. FRENCH TOAST and our Millstone coffee!! It was amazing! We were also very excited to find several surprises in our house yesterday. Stocked refrigerator, flowers, streamers, new toys, etc. It was great....thank you so much to those who helped. (you know who you are).
We'll get back to you guys later...and hope to see you all soon!!

By the Grace of God,
John Michael, Karen, AND LANCE!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I get to post first twice in a row!! (Helps that the rest of your family is cruising!!!) So glad you are home safe and sound - I thought of you often yesterday! Neill, Christy and I flew down to Cape Town for a few days holiday today - and - even the 2 hour flight was a bit hectic - so not looking forward to our 20+ hour journey in Aug/Sep - but - WORTH IT IN THE END!! I'll keep an eye out on your Blog to find out more details once you're over the jetlag etc and have posted all the details!

The fact that you arrived home to such a warm welcome is just an indication of what great people you are - and your friends KNOW IT!!!

All the best for your next few days as you start to get used to your new addition, attept new routines etc etc!!

Tons and TONS of love!!
Cheryl

Susan Briggs said...

Hey Guys--I pulled a Karen and John Michael! I wrote a really long email and then got kicked out! So basically I wanted to say welcome home and much more, but I'll save that for my phone call tomorrow! We arrive into Galveston tomorrow morning!!! Can't wait to hear everything but will try not to overwhelm you!!!

Love, Susan and family

Anonymous said...

Love you guys! We can't wait to here even more details and to meet the newest addition to the family.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

That was supposed to be "hear"...not "here". I was trying to hurry and I swallowed a lot of sea water. hmmmmm
Love, Oma