Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The "More" Video

Sorry this is on its side. We will make note to correct this in the future. Its better than nothing though huh. At least it isn't upside down.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I can't wait to hear (or see) what he does today. Talk to you soon.


...And the Oscar for best cinematography goes to... [drum-roll]...

MAMASBROSKI said...

You did that on purpose! haha because you know there are a lot of people out there looking at the video sideways. I have a neckache! It was worth it though. If you were looking for a piece of banana John Michael, it was under the bib on Lance Ivan's pants. Ya'll are doing a good job! Parenting comes with fun and rules. Stick to both!
Hugs and Kisses!
Nana and Pa

Oh by the way I will need a boat to get to work...we got 3inches of rain yesterday. Does Lance Ivan like the water?

Aunt Chrystal said...

Hey! What is the deal with eating all of Lance's food? Do I need to send you some money so you can buy your own?! JK, I loved the video. I know it's all new now, but one day after the "new" has worn off and every day seems like the same old kinda day, you're going to look at him and truly be amazed by the miracle God has worked in your lives. Children are an AWESOME gift & I'm so, so happy for y'all.

Amber said...

That is so cool...I love the video today! You two are doing an amazing job! I check all the time and realy appreciate you sharing this experience with us. I can not wait to meet Lance. He is such a fast learner...so happy for you all!

Amber